since 2009

Today’s Meetup Cancelled

Unfortunately we’re cancelling today’s meetup due to the impending storm. It’s already getting really windy out there and in the next few hours it’s probably only going to get more unpleasant out on the water. Be careful if you’re on the piers today. Hopefully the weather won’t mess up fishing for too long this week. More coming…

Advertisements

4 responses

  1. moi

    Everyone be safe! Evacuate or bunker down. My flight was canceled so I won’t be making it after all. I’m beyond bummed, but this storm is going to be nasty. Been planning this for a year. I’m holding you guys to drinks next year! I’ll watch the updates on the derby with envy and wishing you all safe!
    Krista

    October 28, 2012 at 3:09 pm

    • mkscrewy

      hey email me your address i’ll mail you a shirt anywhow. huge bummer you can’t make it at all.

      October 28, 2012 at 4:30 pm

  2. —lxm

    Bummer you can’t wait out the storm and postpone your trip a few days. Big bass have move into the East River. Hope Sandy doesn’t scare them away [finger crossed.] Hope to see you next Derby… Cheers, —lxm.

    October 28, 2012 at 4:25 pm

    • moi

      I totally wish I could postpone! Problem is…i’m subletting (err was) an apartment for specific days. She’s out of the country so it’s not negotiable. If only I was made of money! Screwy, I’ll email you.

      October 28, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s